We have just uploaded OpenDS 2.1.0-build002, built from revision 5868 of our source tree, to our promoted builds folder.
The direct link to download the core server is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.1.0-build002/OpenDS-2.1.0-build002.zip
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.1.0-build002/OpenDS-2.1.0-build002-DSML.war
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.1.0-build002/install/QuickSetup.jnlp, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool for more information.
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.1.0-build002, including the detailed change log
Major changes incorporated since OpenDS 2.1.0-build001 include:
- Multiple fixes to the new Import code and new Public ChangeLog feature.
- Revision 5783 (Issue #4171) – Fixes a hang in replica initialization when the replication servers are unreachable.
- Revision 5804 – Performance and scalability improvements with monitoring.
- Revision 5842 (Issue #4194) – Resolves an issue where objectclasses would disappear when modified.
- Revision 5843 – Upgrade the underlying Berkeley DB JE to version 3.3.87.
- Revision 5847 (Issue #4164) – Fixes a decoding problem .
- Revision 5848 (Issue #4229) – Resolves an issue where the connection handler thread hangs and cause potential DoS attack.
- Revision 5849 (Issue #4226) – Improves the PartialDateOrTime matching rule to match on time as well as date.
- Revision 5854 (Issue #4240) – Resolves an issue in the Control-Panel when displaying attributes with a syntax that has no name.
- Revision 5863 & 5867 (Issue #4117) – Resolves an issue with MODDN operation that could impact ability to export and reimport from LDIF.
- Revision 5865 (Issue #4060) – Prevents a new server process to start while OpenDS server is shutting down. Also preserves the server.pid when in-core restart is performed.