On Wednesday October 21, 2009 at 8:00am PST, Nick Wooler, product manager for Directory Services, and Neil Ghandi, Role Manager Technical Product Manager will be giving an overview of some of the great features that exist in the new releases of Sun Directory Server Enterprise Edition and Sun Role Manager.
Here are a few highlights:
What’s New with Directory Server EE 7.0
- Boosts speed and performance: DSEE 7.0 has been optimized to improve performance of some operations by more than 3x the current version. In addition, this release provides hardware optimization with up to 60% improvement in authentications and modifications.
- Reduces Total Cost of Ownership– Reduce cost by using the only solution in the market that provides customers with a directory server, virtual directory, proxy server, web console and Active Directory synchronization tool-kit under a single license.
- Hassle Free Upgrade – DSEE 7.0 provides a simple upgrade path and provides 5x performance improvement in data import times, thereby reducing migration costs.
What’s New with Role Manager 5.0
- 360 Degree View of Assigned Access – A unified view of data related to user access that empowers reviewers to make more intelligent decisions concerning users access.
- Closed-loop Remediation – A complete end-to-end solution for reviewing user access and removing inappropriately assigned access.
- Rule Life-cycle Management – The first solution for managing the complete life-cycle of role assignment and SoD audit rules.
Register now for the webinar and you will learn more about the releases and what business problems they solve in your enterprise.
Improve Compliance, Access Controls, and Performance with Sun’s Latest Releases of Role Manager and DSEE
Wedneday October 21, 2009
10:00am PDT / 1:00pm EDT / 19:00 CET
Technorati Tags: directory-server, ldap, software, Sun, training