We have just uploaded OpenDS 2.3.0-build002, a new snapshot from the development branch of the OpenDS project, to the promoted-build repository.
OpenDS 2.3.0-build002 is built from revision 6400 of our source tree.
The direct link to download the core server is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.3.0-build002/OpenDS-2.3.0-build002.zip
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.3.0-build002/OpenDS-2.3.0-build002-DSML.war
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.3.0-build002/install/QuickSetup.jnlp, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool for more information.
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.3.0-build002, including the detailed change log
Major changes since OpenDS 2.3.0 build001 include :
- Multiple improvements on the Control Panel and the Setup
- Multiple incremental improvements with the External Changelog, including reliability and performance (Issue #4478)
- Upgraded the version of the Berkeley DB Java Edition to 4.0.95
- Final fix for issue #4367, removing the need for BDB logging configuration via properties
- Fixes some memory leaks with lots of connects and disconnects (Issue #4491)
- Resolves a NPE when using Extensible Matching filters without matching rule OID (Issue #4385)
- Fixes an issue (#4539) with the DSML gateway with JAXB and some Application Servers
- Fixes an issue (#4492) in ACI where an NPE would occur when the base entry contains a single RDN component
- Improves the reliability of the OpenDS Windows Services (Issues #4084 and #4381)
- Resolves issue #4523 where ACI and sub-entry caches were not updated on replicas
- Resolves issue #4538 where Virtual attributes would not be retrieved when the entry cache is configured
- Fixes an issue with access controls that would give different results for cn=Directory Manager and plain user (Issue #4547)
- Enhances the support and compliance of LDAP subentry, Collective attributes and Password Policy
- Resolves several issues with Replication including Issues #4514, #4533 and #4534, and enhance the way Replication servers are electing servers they connect to (Issue #4343)
- Renamed the extensions directory to “experimental”. The only experimental extension is the ArisID privacy control
- Fixes several issues related to building OpenDS, especially on Windows.