In the article that I’ve posted yesterday, I’ve outline portions of configuration files for OpenIG. The configuration is actually only working with the latest OpenIG nightly builds, as it leverages some of the newest updates to the code.
One of the feedback that we got after we released was that configuring OpenIG was still too complex and verbose. So, we’ve made changes to the model, simplifying it, removing intermediate objects… The result is much smaller and easier to understand configuration files, but more importantly, easier to read back and understand the flow they represents.
My colleague Mark has done a great job of describing and illustrating those changes in a few articles :