We have just uploaded OpenDS 1.1.0-build003, built from revision 4709 of our source tree, to our promoted builds folder.
The direct link to download the core server is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build003/OpenDS-1.1.0-build003.zip
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build003/OpenDS-1.1.0-build003-DSML.war
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build003/install/QuickSetup.jnlp, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool for more i
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build003.
Major changes incorporated since OpenDS 1.1.0-build002 include:
- Revision 4591 (Issue #3571) – Adjust the Control Panel to reflect changes to the windows service configuration.
- Revision 4592 (Issue #3566) – Increase the timeout of the windows service and make it configurable.
- Revision 4593 (Issue #3564) – Fix a problem that caused make-ldif to fail with a “Permission denied” message.
- Revision 4594 (Issue #3569) – Amend the dsconfig command to handle multi-valued properties correctly.
- Revision 4595 (Issue #3567) – Various fixes to the persistent search mechanism.
- Revision 4598 (Issue #3580) – Fix a Java exception in the control panel when accessing cn=backup.
- Revision 4601 (Issue #3572) – Fix an issue where adding a local backend with dsconfig resulted in a number of erroneous messages printed to the error log.
- Revision 4602 (Issue #3582) – Fix a failure in the –revert option of the upgrade.
- Revision 4605 (Issue #3585) – Change the network group time/size limits to have no default value.
- Revision 4616 (Issue #3567) – Additional fixes to the persistent search mechanism.
- Revision 4621 (Issue #3587) – Refresh the index tab of the control panel after rebuilding indexes.
- Revision 4622 (Issue #3588) – Control Panel : make all Base DNs available for VLV index creation.
- Revision 4623 (Issue #3589) – Control Panel : fix an error raised at new vlv index creation.
- Revision 4632 (Issue #3596) – Control Panel : reset data fields when opening the New Base DN window.
- Revision 4633 (Issue #3599) – Control Panel : new schema object panels were not refreshed.
- Revision 4634 (Issue #3603) – Control Panel : the manage schema function included other files.
- Revision 4637 (Issue #3611) – Control Panel : fix an exception raised when refreshing the backups directory.
- Revision 4638 (Issue #3612) – Control Panel : fix the value of the “Java Home” variable in the “Java Settings” panel.
- Revision 4639 (Issue #3613) – Control Panel : fix incorrect output messages when deleting a subtree.
- Revision 4641 (Issue #3614) – Control Panel : fix restore failure when the available backup was a directory.
- Revision 4643 (Issue #3616) – Control Panel : add the missing –useSSL option.
- Revision 4645 (Issue #3620) – Control Panel : add the missing –noPropertiesFile option to the command-line equivalents.
- Revision 4647 – Add the standard schema files necessary for OpenSolaris LDAP naming services.
- Revision 4648 (Issue #3622) – Control Panel : change the object class sort to be case insensitive
- Revision 4649 (Issue #3622) – Control Panel : sort all the elements in the schema panels without taking case into account.
- Revision 4650 (Issue #3623) – Control Panel : refresh the Matching Rules used by the attributes panel.
- Revision 4652 (Issue #3618) – Control panel : View All Base DS’s generated SEVERE ERRORS.
- Revision 4659 (Issue #3547) – Fix an issue that prevented persistent searches from being abandoned.
- Revision 4682 (Issue #3481) – Change the permissions on the password file generated by setup/quicksetup.
- Revision 4697 – Implement a new ACI bind rule keyword “ssf” that allows users to control the level of access based on the security level of the connection.
- Revision 4703 – Provide suppport for SMF for SVR4 packages.