We have just uploaded OpenDS 1.1.0-build002, built from revision 4590 of our source tree, to our promoted builds folder.
The direct link to download the core server is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build002/OpenDS-1.1.0-build002.zip
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build002/OpenDS-1.1.0-build002-DSML.war
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build002/install/QuickSetup.jnlp, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool for more i
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.1.0-build002.
Major changes incorporated since OpenDS 1.1.0-build001 include:
- Revision 4513 (Issue #3501) – Fix the upgrade process from OpenDS 1.0 to OpenDS 1.1.
- Revision 4518 (Issue #3514) – Make the DSML server multi-thread safe.
- Revision 4524 (Issue #3527) – Fix the –log-file and –ldif-file options of all command-line utilities.
- Revision 4528 (Issue #3504) – Add support for JCEKS keystore in the setup.
- Revision 4530 – Upgrade the svnkit to version 1.2.0.
- Revision 4531 – Major code commit including the following new features:
– An updated version of the underlying database. BDB JE 3.3 is now used.
– Attribute API refactoring providing better abstraction and improved performance.
– A new GUI called the Control-Panel to replace the Status-Panel.
– Some changes in the replication protocol to implement “Assured Replication Mode”.
– Support for Service Tags on the platforms where the functionality is available and enabled.
– The new Administration Connector service, including updates to the various command line tools.
– Some internal re-architecting of the server.
- Revision 4543 (Issue #3534) – Provide native Solaris packages.
- Revision 4544 – Implement a network group dedicated to the admin connector.
- Revision 4555 (Issue #3543) – Fix a replication protocol incompatibility between OpenDS 1.0 and OpenDS 1.1.
- Revision 4560 (Issue #3525) – Attribute modifications were not replicated for modDN operations.
- Revision 4564 (Issue #3553) – Enable the creation of multiple workflows with the same base DN.
- Revision 4575 (Issue #3563) – Fix an ldapdelete error that occurred when using a properties file.
- Revision 4580 – Add confidentiality/integrity to the SASL GSSAPI and DIGEST-MD5 mechanisms.
- Revision 4582 (Issue #3565) – Fix a problem that prevented setup from creating a baseDN if there was a tools.properties file in the user environment.
- Revsion 4588 – Implement statistics for network groups. The stats are available under cn=monitor.