We have just uploaded OpenDS 1.0.0-build013, built from revision 3938 of our source tree, to our promoted builds folder. The direct link to download the core server is: https://opends.dev.java.net/files/documents/4926/89596/OpenDS-1.0.0-build013.zip
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is: https://opends.dev.java.net/files/documents/4926/89598/OpenDS-1.0.0-build013-DSML.war
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL
http://www.opends.org/install/QuickSetup.jnlp, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool for more
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.0.0-build013
Major changes incorporated since OpenDS 1.0.0-build012 include:
- Revision 3885 (Issue #2953) — Fix an issue causing concurrent modification exceptions when the server was under heavy stress.
- Revision 3886 (Issue #2904) — Enable replication between servers of different builds.
- Revision 3893 (Issue #2886) — Provide certain status information without requiring authentication, whether the server is running or not.
- Revision 3895 (Issue #2969) — Fix an issue that caused operations with both an online and off-line mode always to be run with the default Java arguments for the online mode (client JVM and a small initial heap set).
- Revision 3896 (Issue #2970) — Ensure that an offline export returns an error code (1) if the export fails or is unsupported.
- Revision 3898 (Issue #2968) — Fix an issue that was causing dependent ADD operations to generate conflicting entries incorrectly.
- Revision 3899 (Issue #2962) — Improvements to the way in which the server selects a port during setup and replication configuration.
- Revision 3900 (Issue #2972) — Correct the usage of the stop-ds.bat command.
- Revision 3916 (Issues #2983 & #2984) — Limit the number of times that the uninstall command prompts for confirmation, and remove a Java exception that occurred with the uninstall command in some corner cases.
- Revision 3919 (Issue #2994) — Fix a Java exception that occurred an interactive upgrade was canceled.
- Revision 3921 (Issue #2998) — Do not set the OPENDS_JAVA_HOME variable in the create-rc-script command, unless the user explicitly sets the Java home.
- Revision 3922 (Issue #2809) — Add the -V option to certain command line utilities for which this option was missing.
- Revision 3930 (Issue #3005) — Fix an issue that was causing dsframework set-admin-user-properties to fail when setting the administrator password.
- Revision 3936 (Issue #3009) — Fix an issue that was causing the server to hang after several days under stress.
Note that Upgrade from OpenDS 1.0.0-build012 works 🙂