We have just uploaded OpenDS 1.0.0-build014, built from revision 4094 of our source tree, to our promoted builds folder. The direct link to download the core server is https://opends.dev.java.net/files/documents/4926/92415/OpenDS-1.0.0-build014.zip.
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is https://opends.dev.java.net/files/documents/4926/92416/OpenDS-1.0.0-build014-DSML.war.
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL http://www.opends.org/install/QuickSetup.jnlp, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool for more information.
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.0.0-build014
Major changes incorporated since OpenDS 1.0.0-build013 include
- Revision 3939 — Provide complete support for OpenDS as a NetBeans project. With this change, you can open the Opends NetBeans project by loading the project.xml NetBeans file.
- Revision 3945 (Issue #3006) — Fix an issue that caused a modify operation on the userPassword attribute not to be replicated.
- Revision 3950 (Issue #3049) — Correct the exit status when the uninstall command does not complete correctly.
- Revision 3951 (Issue #1873) — Ensure that the ServerState is updated after a server crash.
- Revision 3954 (Issue #3048) — Add a summary of the parameters provided by the user at the end of the interactive command-line setup.
- Revision 3958 (Issue #2991) — Ensure that all returned search entries do not bypass the workflow and workflow elements.
- Revision 3962 — Ensure that the timestamp of Change Numbers grows consistently growing across a replicated topology and not only inside each individual server.
- Revision 3964 (Issue #3052) — Fix an IllegalMonitorStateException that sometimes occurred with replication.
- Revision 3977 (Issue #3073) — Enable the debug logger by default for all tools and for the server on startup.
- Revision 3983 (Issue #3076) — Fix the -V and –version options for the base64 command.
- Revision 3984 — Various improvements in performance and memory utilisation.
- Revision 3985 — Various fixes to the entry cache preload backend implementation.
- Revision 3992 (Issue #2858) — Various improvements to the plug-in functionality.
- Revision 4000 (Issue #3078) — Provide an interactive mode for dsreplication that is similar to the dsconfig interactive mode.
- Revision 4002 (Issue #2197) — Provide a way for dsconfig interactive mode to display the effective non-interactive dsconfig command.
- Revision 4003 (Issue #3073) — Fix an issue that caused messages to be printed twice when running certain tools (such as import-ldif and verify-index).
- Revision 4004 (Issue #3053) — Fix an issue that caused changes to be lost after the dsreplication initialize command was run.
- Revision 4005 (Issue #2911) — Fix an issue in which dsreplication pre/post-external initialisation failed to clear all the change logs.
- Revision 4010 (Issue #3079) — Rename the BackgroundTaskThread file to match the name of the class defined inside it.
- Revision 4024 (Issue #2333) — Fix an issue that caused setting the import thread count to a high number to throw exceptions.
- Revision 4028 (Issue #3085) — Fix a problem in which the Length Based Password Validator returned the minimum length if the maximum length was violated.
- Revision 4030 (Issue #3084) — Fix an issue that blocks searches on replicationChanges after purgedelay change.
- Revision 4033 (Issue #218) — OpenDS now supports monitoring through SNMP and is compliant with MIB-rfc2605.
- Revision 4035 (Issue #3064) — Check that the Java version used by the setup command is at least version 1.5.0_08 when the vendor is Sun Microsystems.
- Revision 4037 (Issues #3086 and #3087) — Consider an uninstall cancelled if the user does not provide valid confirmation or menu data.
- Revision 4082 (Issue 3075) — Fixed a default cipher algorithm provided in the Crytomanager configuration. Applies to non-Sun JVMs (e.g., 1.5 IBM JVM) that do not include the same ciphers.