We have just uploaded OpenDS 1.0.0-build012, built from revision 3883 of our source tree, to our promoted builds folder. The direct link to download the core server is: https://opends.dev.java.net/files/documents/4926/86642/OpenDS-1.0.0-build012.zip
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is: https://opends.dev.java.net/files/documents/4926/86643/OpenDS-1.0.0-build012-DSML.war
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL http://www.opends.org/install/QuickSetup.jnlp, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool for more information.
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/1.0.0-build012
Beware of one limitation: Upgrade/revert can not be supported for this build due to a flag day introduced between build-011 and build-012.
Major changes incorporated since OpenDS 1.0.0-build011 include:
- Revision 3818 (Issue #2825) — Fix an issue in which the dsconfig command output the incorrect information when listing properties in interactive mode.
- Revision 3819 (Issue #2901) — Fix a compilation issue with LDAPManagedObject.java.
- Revision 3820 (Issue #2894) — Fix an issue that caused disabling a privilege not to work correctly for unauthenticated clients.
- Revision 3821 (Issue #2413) — Add the –certnickname option to the ldappasswordmodify command so that users can specify a certificate.
- Revision 3824 (Issue #2902) — Fix an issue that caused the stop-ds -R command to restart the server with a client JVM.
- Revision 3826 (Issue #2865) — Add a ds-cfg-key-wrapping-transformation property to enable providers that do not have the current default "RSA/ECB/OAEPWITHSHA-1ANDMGF1PADDING" to specify one in the configuration.
- Revision 3828 (Issue #1459) — Fix an issue that was causing an error when replacing the userCertificate attribute.
- Revision 3832 (Issue #2249) — Fix an issue that caused some attributes to be in pending mode after running setup with secure arguments.
- Revision 3833 (Issue #2910) — Fix an issue that caused a Java exception when an incorrect admin DN was specified during the uninstall process.
- Revision 3849 (Issue #2885) — Repair the window mechanism from a replication server to an LDAP server.
- Revision 3851 (Issue #2931) — Ensure that nested groups are reloaded after an import.
- Revision 3852 (Issue #2924) — Change the setup so that the root user password is no longer visible in the setup log.
- Revision 3853 (Issue #2130) — Add support for internationalization of CLI usage.
- Revision 3854 (Issue #2922) — Fix a problem that caused error messages from the setup command to return the incorrect property name.
- Revision 3855 (Issue #2923) — Fix an issue that caused a null pointer exception if a null value was provided for the key store pin.
- Revision 3859 (Issue #2919) — Fix a problem that caused the translation of version-related properties to generate an error.
- Revision 3860 (Issue #2918) — Use standard output to display the usage and update the return codes of the status-panel command.
- Revision 3863 (Issue #2925) — Relax the required status of the digest-uri directive to maintain compatibility/interoperability with legacy client implementations.
- Revision 3867 (Issue #2921) — Ensure that CLI error messages retain the case of argument names as provided by the user.
- Revision 3869 (Issue #2911) — Fix an issue that prevented the dsreplication command from clearing all the change logs.
- Revision 3870 (Issue #2652) — Add support for the -t, –stopTime options in the stop-ds command so that the command can be executed as a task.
- Revision 3873 (Issues #2813 and #2578) — Make DN string representations more user-friendly when they contain non-ASCII characters.
- Revision 3874 — Improve error logging on monitor data.
- Revision 3878 (Issue #2877) — Fix an issue that allowed more than one LDAP connection handler to be configured with the same port.
- Revision 3881 (Issues #2906 and #2909) — Fix a problem that prevented indexed searches from returning a referral if the base entry was a referral entry.
- Revision 3883 — Improvements to replication monitoring.
Technorati Tags: build, directory-server, java, ldap, opends, opensource, Sun